We are very pleased to announce that Ride On Railways, manufacturers of 5″, 7 1/4″ and 10 1/4″ gauge railways, will be exhibiting at the 2015 Show. Ride On Railways supply a wide range of battery-powered locomotives, rolling stock and driving trucks, as well as many accessories including track, signals, braking equipment, rail benders, buffer stops etc. If your interest lies in miniature railways or if you just like looking at fine engineering this is an exhibitor not to be missed.
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats