There’s nothing better than seeing models in action. It was with that thought in mind that the idea of an indoor flying area for the 2015 Spalding Model Engineering and Hobby Show was explored. Today we are pleased to announce that it will be a reality. A safe, enclosed area 40 feet long by 20 feet wide by 17 feet high will host flying models. So, if your interest is indoor electric powered planes, drones, quadcopters or anything else that can fly indoors be sure to look it out.
Quadcopter Drone Indoor Radio-Controlled Foam Aircraft
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats