Good light is an essential aid to fine model making – if you can’t see what you’re doing you are unlikely to do it well! Dull winter days, ageing eyes and dark evenings all call for bright light to illuminate your work. Consequently we are sure that model makers will be interested in the extensive range of lighting that will be featured on the stand of The Craftlight Company at the 2015 Show. Daylight bulbs, LED lighting, fluorescent lighting, magnifying lamps, uninterruptible power supplies, exterior floodlights, sewing lamps and much more will be on show.
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats