We are pleased to welcome Norwich & District Society of Model Engineers (NDSME) to the 2015 Show. The society has a long and distinguished history, having been founded in 1933. Since 1956 has operated a 7 1/4″ gauge railway in Eaton Park in the city. In recent years this has been expanded with storage for locos and rolling stock, new track, canopies, landscaping and a club house. Model making has expanded into a wide variety of areas, and members will be exhibiting their models for the public over the two days of the show.
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats