A new exhibitor at the 2015 Show is Lincolnshire’s Hypersonic Model Flying Club. This recently formed group is based near Grantham. Members will be flying drones, helicopters and electric-powered aeroplanes in the new indoor flying area on both days of the forthcoming Show. This is something not to be missed.
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats