The April 2015 Show will feature, among many other exhibitors, the Gauge 1 North (Yorkshire) group. This model railway society, as its name suggest, specialises in the larger scale that is variously described as 1/32, 1/30.5, 3/8″ to a foot or 10mm to the foot – Gauge 1 for short and for convenience! They will be bringing their very large “Anglia Roads” layout to Springfields. However, last Sunday Gauge 1 North they made a flying visit to the Bicker Railway & Model Engineering Show here in Lincolnshire, this time with their smaller, end-to-end “Moordale” layout. Here, as an aperitif for the main event in April, are a few photographs from Bicker.
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats