This Easter Sunday from approximately 10:00 to 15:00 our Show mascot loco, Skippy of York, will be the guest locomotive running on the normally diesel worked Springfields Miniature Railway. The Line is located in the woodlands area of the Springfields Festival Gardens on Camel Gate, Spalding (just off the A16) next door to the Venue where our Show will be held on 25th and 26th of this month. We’d be delighted to see you there!
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats