We are pleased to announce that a new exhibitor at the 2015 Show is South Lincs Soarers (SLS), a group of remote-controlled gilder enthusiasts who fly from a Fenland field at Holbeach St Johns. The Soarers’ gliders are mainly launched to a height of about 150m by a 12v powered winch but electric powered gliders and free flight models also feature in their flying. Members will be at the show to talk about glider flying, the club and to answer any questions that visitors may have about their hobby. For more information have a look at the SLS website.
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats