With only four days to go until the second Spalding Model Engineering and Hobby Show the team have moved up another gear and are making ready for the weekend. This year we have almost 500 exhibits ranging from small display models through robots, electric racing cars, slot car racing, aircraft, boats, lorries, stationary engines, trains of all sizes (many working!), up to massive 1/2 scale traction engines. Our aim this year is to have more models active, more working models. Whatever your modelling specialism we are sure you will find something to engage your interest.
Our trade exhibitors are displaying a wide range of products including 3D printers, off-the-shelf locos and rolling stock, machine tools including CNC, hobbyist materials, batteries, lighting, radio-control vehicles of all kinds and much more. On display will be products that are difficult to source locally so please take advantage of this opportunity to replenish your stocks or simply indulge yourself!
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats