Sunday proved to be another great day for the second Spalding Model Engineering and Hobby Show. After a cloudy start the sun shone and the crowds came to enjoy the offerings of exhibitors and traders. We will soon be featuring a full Show Report on the website with a gallery of photographs from this year’s event. But, until that appears, here are a few more photographs from an enjoyable and successful weekend.
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats