Final preparations for this weekend reveal that there will be more than 600 models on show for visitors to see. There will be trains and boats and planes, lorries, tanks, carts, traction engines (model and miniature) and much more. This year there will be more moving models than before including some for visitors to have a go with. This is in addition to the wide range of trade stands and other attractions for the model engineer and hobbyist.
The show takes place over two days and brings to Lincolnshire a range of modelling and hobbyist materials that can only usually be seen at the big regional shows. Come along and join in the fun from 9.30am on Saturday and Sunday.
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats