Following the success of last year’s road run through Springfield Gardens we will be repeating the event this year, but on both days. The miniature steam traction engines and other vehicles will wend their way through the woodland, gardens and along the edge of the shopping area before returning to their display pont adjacent to the car park. Last year’s road run was enjoyed by show visitors and shoppers. These photographs give a flavour of what to expect.
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats