Visitors to previous years shows will remember the terrific Gauge 1 Model Railway Association layouts that have been prominently sited in the main hall. These large scale, live steam layouts always attract admiring eyes and we are pleased to say that will be the case at the 2017 show. This year we will see a layout that hasn’t been featured at Spalding before – “The Thompson Halt”. This is designed to be a quick assembly layout with three tracks and sidings. Over the years it has had extra sidings added. It will be a “must see” exhibit for anyone interested in model railways. The photograph above shows the “Midsomer Norton” layout at the 2016 show.
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats