The Hull & District Society of Model & Experimental Engineers will be exhibiting at the 2017 show. The Society has about sixty members who are building a typical variety of small locomotives, Stirling engines, stationary steam engines, clocks, model road vehicles, boats and other models. The Society is of long-standing, having been formed as long ago as 1937, and is a member of the Southern Federation of Model Engineering Societies.
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats