We are pleased to announce that the 2017 show will feature a radio-controlled truck display new to Lincolnshire. The 3 Counties RC Truckers will be present on both days with their extensive layout of roads, bridges, garages, building sites etc and their fleet of radio-controlled vehicles – mainly trucks but also excavators. These photographs show them in action at Silverstone in 2016. Look carefully at the one above: the detail of the models is magnificent and if you only look at them you might think they are full-size – until you see the man on the right!
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats