Peter Spoerer Model Engineers will be showing and selling their wide range of products at the April Show. Peter Spoerer is a Norfolk-based company specialising in converting your electric Gauge 1, G scale, or 16mm Narrow Gauge locomotives to battery-powered radio control. But, as Peter says on his website, his company offers “a whole lot more!”. If you are in the market for radio control, speed controllers, sound cards, batteries & chargers, motors & wheels, lights & lamps, rolling roads, RTR electric locos, live steam, rolling stock and many more accessories, then you won’t want to miss this stand.
- 2018 show dates announced
- Thank You!
- Day 2 of the show pleases the crowds
- Day 1 of the show a great success
- Countdown to the show 1 – Engineering
- Countdown to the show 2 – tools and materials of the trade
- Countdown to the show 3 – Working model traction engines
- Countdown to the show 4 – lorries, cars, tanks etc
- Countdown to the show 5 – planes (drones, helicopters etc)
- Countdown to the show 6 – boats